COVID-19 UPDATE: SOME PARCELS MAY BE DEIVERED VIA A COURIER SERVICE - Free UK Mainland Delivery

personalised rectangular pet tag
premium gift packaging comprising of a gift box, gift bag, jewellery pouch, gift card with envelope and tissue paper

Personalised Handmade Engraved Sterling Silver Rectangle Pet ID Tag with Ring for Collar

Regular price
£29.00
Sale price
£29.00
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Keep your pet safe and identifiable with this sterling silver pet tag which is sure to get your pet noticed!

Does your pet already have a microchip? Here are a few reasons to get a pet tag:

The pet tag is immediately legible and visible to anyone who may find your pet wandering. This means the person who finds your pet can contact you immediately without needing a professional to check the information to contact you.

Get your tag engraved today with your name, pets name, mobile number and your pets microchip number (giving the person who finds your pet the option of additional information in case they can't contact you) or any other engraving of your choice.

If you wish for the tag to be left blank please write "BLANK" in the "enter text for engraving" box.

All pet tags come with a free ring/clasp to allow you to easily attach to your pets collar tag.

Presented in a plain card gift box ready to gift or select the gift wrap option to receive premium gift packaging comprising of a gift box, gift bag, gift card with envelope, jewellery pouch and tissue paper (see pictures).


SIZE:

Tag size app. 32mm x 8.10mm

Shipping:

Standard UK delivery: Free

Royal Mail 1st Class: £2.80

Dispatch Time:

Dispatched within 2-3 working days upon receipt of cleared payment.

 

This product is not a toy. Great care and attention is given to the making of each product. Customers should be aware that these products are handmade, and they are responsible for safe and responsible use of them in line with all safety requirements. Small parts are used in the making of these products which could be a choking hazard particularly for children. Buyer assumes all responsibility.